Breach Candy is a place very close to our hearts for several reasons: food, the Amarsons garden, shopping at Premsons/Amarsons, US embassy among others. We’ve visited this area since we were little and continue to do so given so many new restaurants are opening up here.
This past Saturday we headed out to Breach Candy for lunch and wanted to share our experience with you on where all you must-go to eat here:
1. Right Place: with a pay first get your coupons system this place is an all-time favorite with almost everyone we know. From their grilled sandwich to pizza, samosa, Pani Puri to softy, brownie and desserts in general everything is amazing! The items are priced a little too high, but the taste and quantity makes up for it. For instance: the Pani Puri costs 80 INR but the size of the puri is huge and we can assure you one plate of Pani Puri with 8 pieces is a little to filling. We always share a plate, so we have more place to eat more.
2. Mad Over Donuts: a meal is incomplete without dessert and MOD is our perfect go-to place to satisfy our donuts/sweet cravings. Do try their double trouble donut and Oreo cakeling.
3. Sandwich/Sev Puri outside MOD: There’s a guy who stands right outside MOD near the bus stop, who can safely be crowned the best sandwich wala bhiaya in all of Mumbai. His sandwich is priced at 30 INR, but comes with three pieces of bread and veggies over load that will fill you up for even dinner. The sev puri guy standing right next to him has some of the best snacks as well. His chutney and sev are amazing and must try his sev puri and bhel!
4. Mucchad Panwala: we all know him, his paan and its taste. If you still haven’t tried this out, don’t wait any longer, do it already! His ice paan is something different and delicious, that we really like.
5. Take home mouth fresheners from outside Amarsons: last but not the least, take back some sauf for your family members from the stall outside Amarsons. They have over 25+ types of saufs, popcorn and chapta channa that can be enjoyed as quick snack/refreshment.
Overall, if you are looking to plan your entire day with food, fun, shopping; Breach Candy is the place you should think of. They have several new places such as Sushi & more, Tujors, Howrah etc. set up offering more varieties. What do you like most about this place and/or if you have any favorite place, share with us! We’d love to hear from you 🙂