The most awaited day of the year is around the corner and just like every year – you want to make the day special for your loved one! Your partner, best friend, parent among other deserve to be pampered and shown how much they mean to you! We wanted to help fellow foodies out in listing down various gifting options for your loved ones who are also foodies! Read on to explore various ways to pamper your Valentine this February and make this year extra special for them!
- Cupcakes: sometimes all you need is a (box of) cupcakes to lift your mood and express your love. With so many options available in the city we recommend picking up assorted flavors from Sweetish House Mafia, Love and Cheesecake, Toshin, Star Anise, Le 15 Patisserie and La Folie! These will not disappoint and you may get brownie points for packing a box of macaroons from these bakeries/patisseries.
Image Courtesy: Le 15 Facebook page
- DIY: there are two types of people: a) who want to go out to restaurants to eat and b) those who prefer to cook their loved one an elaborate meal! If you identify yourself with the latter choice and/or aren’t skilled enough, don’t have enough time to go grocery shopping fret not! Order the ready to cook boxes from iChef, Hautechef, Out Of The Box on the day you’d like to cook and voila you’re a pro at cooking and ensuring your loved one is left speechless when he/she learns that you cooked the entire thing yourself!
Image Courtesy: Ichef Facebook page
- Juices: subscribe them to the juice packs from RAW Pressery and/or Jus Divine helping them to stick to their diet/ cleanse plan.
- Snack: with various lip-smacking yet healthy snacking options from Snackosaur and Snackible, you’ll ensure that you gift your valentine something they will enjoy while keeping track of their health and possibly share some with you, too!
- Tea & coffee: For tea and coffee lovers- there are plenty of gift hampers, products and date options available at Sancha tea house, Chaayos, Tea Trunk, Bru world café and our all-time favorite Starbucks!
6. Kale inspired snacks: Kale is the new superhero of healthy foods! The Green Snack co has various options of kale flavored chips and puffs available which surprisingly taste good! Our favorite if the Thai sweet chili!
7. Hamper: Looking to get a little bit of everything for your beloved? Head to the nearest Nature’s Basket or Food Hall and create a hamper with the wide varieties available in store! If you have left the gifting for the last minute and are out of time – fret not; the gourmet box is here to save your day!
Image Courtesy: Gourmetbox Facebook page
8. Pizza: Plan a quiet, cozy night in with your beloved with their favorite movie and PIZZA! We are sure this one is the best gifting option (personally preferred 😉 ) especially with so many of the chains delivering hot, fresh pizza’s delivering to your doorstep! Some options are Juno’s pizza, Pizza Express, Joey’s Pizza, Café Mangii, Pizza Metro Pizza among others.
9.Trip to food paradise: head to Pancham Puriwala, Bhagat Tarachand, Banana Leaf, Rajdhani, Status, Samrat for their thali’s and house specials and we are sure you won’t stop eating even after your tummy is overfull! Tummy bhi khush, date bhi khush!
10. Wine/Champagne: gift them a bottle of their favorite wine/champagne and celebrate over dinner (pizza!). You can look at Chandon, Rhythm winery (fruit wines), Living Liquidz, Sula, Pause wines.
11. Bouquet: express your love with a bouquet! Not a flower bouquet, but with an edible one! With exciting and new varieties available from Love & Flour, Frutilicious this gift and memory will be recounted for a very long time! Image Courtesy: Edible Arrangements Facebook page
- Quirk: Lastly, if your Valentines loves the ‘quirk’ then there are several exciting options from chumbak, Playclan, Roti Kapda Makaan available online! Shop from them now to ensure timely delivery!
We hope this list helps you find the gift for your valentine(s) making this day as special as they are! Think, we missed out on an item, do let us know! Also, share with us what you are expecting this Valentine’s Day from your loved one, making their life easier!